Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Learned That You Can Unfriend A Friend On Facebook


My fellow boarder is a nocturnal being and when I saw her yesterday afternoon I get to chat with her just about a lot of things. She happened to have her day off from working a 16-hour shift from the hospital. She works as a nurse. Im actually asking her a favor to download the latest songs of Avril Lavigne and Simple Plan. She was so happy about her day off that she even offered me to do FBing on her laptop. Being the abusive me, I gave in to the temptation of social networking. =)

I was updating my relationship status from complicated to “in a relationship” just to have a little kick and intrigue on my wall. I am not a Facebook buddy. If I can get a chance to open my account, good. If I can't, fine. Social networking has not been so successful with me.

I was shocked cause I saw an Unfriend option on facebook. Was there even a word as such? Well, I find it cute. This button is for those people who seemed to be having a crusade of getting a million plus friends. I can't seem to make use of this Unfriend button cause I only have very few people on my friend's list. And they really are my friends. I don't approve invites by people I don't know. Again, social networking has not been very successful with me.

I think I don't have enough rights to give you a step by step process of how to unfriend a friend on Facebook since I have just known about it yesterday and you probably know a lot about social networking waaay more than me so I will leave that to you.

When I was shocked that you can Unfriend a friend on Facebook, I find it hilarious that you can also Refriend someone you have Unfriended. Hilarious really. But cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment